Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hey Kim! Hey Lisa! Hey Target! Welcome to Dallas


It is so weird to find clones of friends from Winona here in Dallas.  If you know my friend Kim H. you will wonder if she is here with me (she IS a bit of a stalker so it wouldn't be completely out of the question) at the conference.  NOPE! This is my new friend Kim...yep, KIM from Arkansas!




 This is Charity.  She is the Iowa Teacher of the Year and I feel like Lisa G. is here with me! Charity is in my homeroom with all of the other teachers from the Midwest. Our homeroom is full of really, really great people that I am getting to know pretty well.


Case in point, meet Brad, the Wisconsin Teacher of the Year. We are fast friends and bond over how cool this all is.  Today our day was full of classes, speakers and food.....oh the food!  I gave Brad the assignment of noticing when I do not take treats and praising my willpower. He is a really good sport. This is a picture of us at the Kennedy Museum, hosted by the University of Phoenix.  It was a wonderful evening of history and an exciting opportunity to pay it forward.  If you look closely, that is a cream puff in front of me...it took all day but I finally caved. Brad, bless his heart, did not say a word!  He is a classy, classy guy.


Ahhh, Target! I was proud to be a Minnesotan today at the Target lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Me? God love you girl! I miss you- it has been too long, but I keep thinking over and over again-you are in the right place at the right time and everyone else around you- they are the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete